Nicki's Fantage Forum!
Log in or register to Nicki's Fantage Forum

Nicki's Fantage Forum!

Nicki's Fantage Forum is a place where you can hang out and chat!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bye Bye Birdie!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
agdollfan1
Junior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 17
Location : Your a stalker!

PostSubject: Bye Bye Birdie!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi! Here's my latest post: Why doesn't anybody get on anymore? Like I get on 6 times a week and no new posts EVER!!!! Idk why I do but I was just checking my shop and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live To Love Peopleareman
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 24
Location : OMG FICKIN STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Yea I'll get on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 19
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 am

Well.... I guess we need more users so I'll get active myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agdollfan1
Junior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 17
Location : Your a stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:40 am

Thanks everybody!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicki
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 18
Location : fantage world!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Wow I'm the admin and im not actvie im such a idiot! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com
agdollfan1
Junior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 17
Location : Your a stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Nicki wrote:
Wow I'm the admin and im not actvie im such a idiot! lol!

Wow! LOLOLOLLOLOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicki
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 18
Location : fantage world!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:05 pm

yepperz also Please use more than 3-4 words in ur postes this is a warining. 4 more warnings intill banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com
agdollfan1
Junior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 17
Location : Your a stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Nicki wrote:
yepperz also Please use more than 3-4 words in ur postes this is a warining. 4 more warnings intill banned.

Oh sorry! I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki
Moderator


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I needa be more active on here too~ XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 19
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Millie wrote:
I needa be more active on here too~ XD

I quit :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McƘɛииα
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Beatrice wrote:
Millie wrote:
I needa be more active on here too~ XD

I quit :]

nice to know :]

-warning given to beatrice- you need to say at least 3-4 words in your posts 'hun :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agdollfan1
Junior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 17
Location : Your a stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:01 pm

McƘɛииα wrote:
Beatrice wrote:
Millie wrote:
I needa be more active on here too~ XD

I quit :]

nice to know :]

-warning given to beatrice- you need to say at least 3-4 words in your posts 'hun :]

Whya re you happy that's she's leaving? Tell her to please don't go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 19
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 pm

agdollfan1 wrote:
McƘɛииα wrote:
Beatrice wrote:
Millie wrote:
I needa be more active on here too~ XD

I quit :]

nice to know :]

-warning given to beatrice- you need to say at least 3-4 words in your posts 'hun :]

Whya re you happy that's she's leaving? Tell her to please don't go!
Urm, I'm jut waiting to recieve a response from onne admin, and it's because of some rumor saying I'd report this forum. Never sent that mesage. =P thazz my point. BLAME. And this is longer than 4 words now. ;P
But that mesage bout me reporting never I said, makes me wanna report even more. Though I won't for no true point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agdollfan1
Junior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 17
Location : Your a stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 am

rlly cuz plz stop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 19
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:24 am

agdollfan1 wrote:
rlly cuz plz stop?
Stop what? I was making my point, that's all. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicki
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 18
Location : fantage world!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 am

What so your gonna report my forum?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com
Suki
Moderator


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Wow, first drama on FF, now here? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 19
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:42 am

Oh wow Nicki... -rolls eyes- I'm not reporting your forum for a random idiotic reason! And I never got in a fight with you here! Or until now. :/
And Millie, you just don't understand my meaning of friemdship. So i'll explain.
♪=Yes
♭=No
♪Always there for you
♪Doesn't give you BS
♪Gives second chances
♪Someone who believes you and in you. :/
♭Life threatening
♭A liar
♭Says rumors about you
♭Only hangs out with you because they feel like it or have to
♭Someone who does'nt care a simple PIECE OF YOU
♭A person who doesn't care about you...

I'm comparing it with my life and internet life. And Nicki, I never had a conversation fight with you about admining or whatever. I'll recievemy final answer and leave. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cocoa

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 19
Location : In a Frebreze bottle. HEHE >:3

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Shocked Drama.... THTS BAD RIGHT? I THINK IT IS.


Last edited by Cocoa on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more then 3-4 words..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McƘɛииα
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Beatrice wrote:
Urm, I'm jut waiting to recieve a response from onne admin, and it's because of some rumor saying I'd report this forum. Never sent that mesage. =P thazz my point. BLAME. And this is longer than 4 words now. ;P
But that mesage bout me reporting never I said, makes me wanna report even more. Though I won't for no true point.

Then why the hecklez did nini say so? |:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 19
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Beatrice wrote:
Urm, I'm jut waiting to recieve a response from onne admin, and it's because of some rumor saying I'd report this forum. Never sent that mesage. =P thazz my point. BLAME. And this is longer than 4 words now. ;P
But that mesage bout me reporting never I said, makes me wanna report even more. Though I won't for no true point.

Then why the hecklez did nini say so? |:
Who's Nini? O_o And I dunno, whoever that is O.o
I don't remember having a fight here. Like about 3-5 people know my password here. Since it's like a usual password. -rolls eyes- Sometimes you think you remember whatever you thought took place; but mostly, you get yourself mistakened with a dream. O_o I dreamt I was mad at you guys, for a random reason, but whatever.
She may say I did, but I remember chatbox talk I have. =P I SWEAR I didn't send that mesage or whatever you think I did. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McƘɛииα
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Beatrice wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Beatrice wrote:
Urm, I'm jut waiting to recieve a response from onne admin, and it's because of some rumor saying I'd report this forum. Never sent that mesage. =P thazz my point. BLAME. And this is longer than 4 words now. ;P
But that mesage bout me reporting never I said, makes me wanna report even more. Though I won't for no true point.

Then why the hecklez did nini say so? |:
Who's Nini? O_o And I dunno, whoever that is O.o
I don't remember having a fight here. Like about 3-5 people know my password here. Since it's like a usual password. -rolls eyes- Sometimes you think you remember whatever you thought took place; but mostly, you get yourself mistakened with a dream. O_o I dreamt I was mad at you guys, for a random reason, but whatever.
She may say I did, but I remember chatbox talk I have. =P I SWEAR I didn't send that mesage or whatever you think I did. :/

oh. im really really sorry. i never knew....

nini = nicki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 19
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:30 am

Oh. But if Nicki still believes I said that, iI never did.:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicki
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 18
Location : fantage world!

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:07 pm

This is it i belive u pokeranger but for gwd sake get over it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com
McƘɛииα
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

xXAnaMansXx wrote:
Beatrice wrote:
Oh wow Nicki... -rolls eyes- I'm not reporting your forum for a random idiotic reason! And I never got in a fight with you here! Or until now. :/
And Millie, you just don't understand my meaning of friemdship. So i'll explain.
♪=Yes
♭=No
♪Always there for you
♪Doesn't give you BS
♪Gives second chances
♪Someone who believes you and in you. :/
♭Life threatening
♭A liar
♭Says rumors about you
♭Only hangs out with you because they feel like it or have to
♭Someone who does'nt care a simple PIECE OF YOU
♭A person who doesn't care about you...

I'm comparing it with my life and internet life. And Nicki, I never had a conversation fight with you about admining or whatever. I'll recievemy final answer and leave. :/


UGH THATS WHAT I NEEDA EXPLAIN TO TINY-SHRIMP ON FANTAGE FORUM SHES SO MEAN!!!





P.S I'd love to be friends! rendeer geek jocolor

Tiny-Shrimp didn't ban you on Fantage forum, and she's not mean. You were the one who was taking hers and kurai tsuki's orders on THEIR shop. they got really mad at you |:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Birdie!   

Back to top Go down
 
Bye Bye Birdie!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nicki's Fantage Forum! :: Off-Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: